Application & Admission
- Application forms are available at the college campus.
- Duly filled application forms should be registered at the college office within the prescribed time.
- Incomplete, illegible or over written application form will not be considered for admission.
- Mere registration of application form is no guarantee for selection of admission.
- The optional subject and II language, once selected cannot be changed under any circumstances. The medium of instructions of Sanskrit shall be in Kannada.
- Provisional selection shall be made after considering academic records and the curriculum vitae of the candidate.
- The list of provisionally selected candidates shall be displayed on the college Notice Board before the admission such candidates will have to appear for personal interview with the Dean for the final selection at the stipulated time.
Submission of Application Form
Students shall appear for the interview along with their parents and shall submit
- Latest passport size photos – 4 No’s
- Provisional Marks Cards
- Students Bank Passbook’s front page photocopy
- Income and Caste Certificate photocopy (latest)
- Ration Card photocopy
- The selected candidate should pay the fees in one installment after the interview or else admission shall lapse.
- Any difference in Government fees shall be collected at a later date. The fees once paid, shall in no circumstance be refunded.
Mode of Payment
- By cheque only
Acceptance of Rules of Selection & Admission
- Every candidate will deemed to have accepted the rules by the very act of submitting his / her application.
All correspondence should be addressed to
The Dean, Canara Pre-University College, M.G. Road, Mangaluru – 575003.
Tel No’s: 0824-2495605 (O), 2492561 (P). email@example.com
3,160 total, 13 today